We’re always looking for smart, creative, and technical people to join our London and Edinburgh offices.
For a more specific list of our open vacancies keep scrolling.
We are searching for a decisive and insightful DevOps Engineer to join Edinburgh team. The DevOps Engineer will be involved in various stages of each product’s lifespan, and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency. You should also keep track of customer reviews to enhance marketability.
To ensure Success as a DevOps Engineer, you should ensure that all outputs remain safe for public consumption. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Engineer will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the capacity to mentor junior staff.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our Edinburgh technical team and help us develop and maintain our various software modules for our dialogue system platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Writing clean documentation
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Testing and debugging programs
- Implementing authentication and security solutions for the developed software
We are ideally looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Industry experience as a Python Developer
- Experienced in Git
- Experienced in working with databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with major cloud platforms such as AWC, GCP, Azure
Although not required, candidates with the following knowledge/skills will be highly considered:
- Experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.